6 Jun 2012

Morphology scan


My pregnancy is now reaching up to 18 weeks and 5 days. I went to do a morphology scan with Kevin. Our naughty baby bean was tricking us, she was very curl up so it was really hart to measure her body. The examiner was pushing my tummy and trying to get baby bean move around a little bit. The result was negative, hence i was asked to jump and move around...

Since know i was pregnant, I have been too scared to dance and I have been missing dance a lot. I didn't realized that I was actually able to 'jump' around! How exciting!

We tried to find out baby bean's gender and it's most likely we're having a girl! We start imagining to dress her up and spending time with me in the kitchen, making cookies and cakes and waiting for daddy's home from work...All the sudden, everything becomes bubbly and so pinky.

Finally I got baby bean open up a bit and complete the whole scan. Now we need to wait until the result from GP this Thursday.

We now only pray the result is all positive and baby bean is happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment